Views: 5 Author: Tiger Master Publish Time: 2023-05-29 Origin: Site
Tiger master is safety shoes factory in china. Safety shoes are a type of protective footwear designed to protect the wearer’s feet from hazards such as chemicals, electric shock or impact. The most popular types of safety shoes include steel-toed, composite-toed, and slip-resistant varieties. Steel-toed shoes provide maximum protection against heavy objects, while composite-toed shoes weigh less but still offer substantial protection. Slip-resistant shoes help keep their wearers safe in wet or slippery conditions. We usually use sole materials are PU, TPU, rubber and EVA. The following is the difference of sole materials.
PU (polyurethane), TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate), and rubber are four common materials used for making shoe soles.
1. Material: PU is a synthetic material made from a combination of polyol and isocyanate, TPU is a type of thermoplastic elastomer made from a combination of hard plastic and soft rubber, EVA is a foam-like material made from ethylene and vinyl acetate, while rubber is a natural material made from the sap of rubber trees.
2. Durability: Rubber soles are generally more durable than PU, TPU, and EVA soles. They can withstand more wear and tear and are less likely to crack or split over time. Traction: Rubber soles provide better traction than PU, TPU, and EVA soles, especially on wet or slippery surfaces. They have a more textured surface that grips the ground better.
3. Comfort: EVA soles are generally the most comfortable of the four. They are soft and flexible, which can make them more comfortable to wear for extended periods. PU and TPU soles are also comfortable, but not as much as EVA soles. Rubber soles can be comfortable, but they are generally stiffer and less flexible.
4. Weight: EVA soles are the lightest of the four, followed by PU and TPU soles. Rubber soles are the heaviest.
5. Cost: EVA soles are generally the least expensive of the four, followed by PU and TPU soles. Rubber soles are the most expensive.
Overall, the choice between PU, TPU, EVA, and rubber soles depends on personal preferences and needs. If you prioritize comfort and lightweight, EVA may be the better option. If you need a durable sole with good traction, rubber may be the better choice. If you want a balance between comfort, durability, and cost, PU or TPU may be the better option.